- Every person has value
- Each of us was created by a loving God in His own image.
- The inerrant truth of God’s Word as He declares, “I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you a hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
As believers, we recognize the world we live in is not always prosperous, safe, or hopeful; but we believe with God’s help and direction, we are called to be ambassadors for hope and healing in our community.
Restoration Ranch, TX Statement of Faith
- We believe there is but one eternal God in three persons: God the Father; the Son; and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ who was born of a virgin; led a sinless life; died on a cross to atone for our sins; arose from the grave; ascended into heaven to sit at the right hand of God the Father; and is now serving as mediator between God and man.
- We believe the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross provides the sole basis for forgiveness of sins, and salvation is a free gift of God’s amazing grace.
- We believe the act of repentance means to turn-away from sin and turn to God.
- We believe all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God, but those who believe and receive Jesus Christ by faith are born again; are forgiven of sins; and are new creations in Christ.
- We believe as Christians we are rooted in the regeneration of the individual by the saving grace of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible is the fully divine, inerrant word of God. Through His word we receive illumination of truth.
- We believe the holy scripture is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe each of us (male and female) was created by God in His own image.
- We believe in the sanctity, dignity, and value of human life.
- We believe God calls us as Christians to be part of a spiritual unity of believers in Jesus Christ.
- We believe as members of a unified body of Christ, we are actively called to have compassion, concern, love, and respect for the spiritual and human needs of others.
If you know of someone who could benefit from our programs, contact us by clicking HERE.
For more information about how our programs work, click HERE.
Find out how our programs have helped others.