Q: What does it mean to be a ministry partner of Restoration Ranch TX?
A: Ministry partners of Restoration Ranch TX are like-minded with the core values, mission statement, ideals and outcome of the ministry.
Ministry partners of Restoration Ranch TX support the on-going ministry efforts by committing to pray, work, volunteer, or be a goodwill ambassador on behalf of Restoration Ranch TX. All approved ministry partners have business or ministry logo’s placed on the Restoration Ranch TX website under ministry partnerships.
Additional ways that ministry partners can help impact progress for Restoration Ranch TX is by:
- Consistent prayer partnership
- Volunteerism at the ranch with areas of construction, general repairs or animals
- Volunteer at various annual functions for RRTX, representing your sorority or fraternity
- Unpaid internships connected with school projects, etc.
- Writing birthday cards to students.
- Providing “welcome baskets” for students
- Specific campaign leaders for seasonal needs such as: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Birthday sponsorships, job-support while in the program, training through life-skills, educational leadership;
- Financial and in-kind donations to Restoration Ranch TX
- Commitment to “Build the Foundation” campaign.
- Sponsorship of one or more residents during the length of the program at Restoration Ranch TX.
For more information about how your ministry or business can become a ministry partner, contact email@example.com, and mention MINISTRY PARTNER in the subject line.