Q: What does it mean to be a ministry partner of Restoration Ranch Texas©?
A: Ministry partners of Restoration Ranch Texas© are like-minded with the core values, mission statement, ideals and outcome of the ministry.
Ministry partners of Restoration Ranch Texas© support the on-going ministry efforts by committing to pray, work, volunteer, or be a goodwill ambassador on behalf of Restoration Ranch Texas©. All approved ministry partners have business or ministry logo’s placed on the Restoration Ranch Texas© website under ministry partnerships.
Additional ways that ministry partners can help impact progress for Restoration Ranch Texas© is by:
- Consistent prayer partnership
- Volunteerism at the ranch with areas of construction, general repairs or animals
- Volunteer at various annual functions for RRTX, representing your sorority or fraternity
- Unpaid internships connected with school projects, etc.
- Writing birthday cards to students.
- Providing “welcome baskets” for students
- Specific campaign leaders for seasonal needs such as: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Birthday sponsorships, job-support while in the program, training through life-skills, educational leadership;
- Financial and in-kind donations to Restoration Ranch Texas©
- Commitment to “Build the Foundation” campaign.
- Sponsorship of one or more residents during the length of the program at Restoration Ranch Texas©.
For more information about how your ministry or business can become a ministry partner, contact email@example.com, and mention MINISTRY PARTNER in the subject line.