The state of Texas is known for many great things! Everything is bigger in Texas, including the heart of people. Austin is a mecca for food, music, originality, innovation and urban growth. Relocation and real estate experts have Austin, Texas and beyond as a desirable place to live.
While many people have lived good life and raised families, created solid business, and contributed to their communities other things co-exist as well. It is the under-belly of the human condition. This condition breaks down families, steals innocence, depletes mental and emotional health and causes a painful interruption in society. Our children cannot be productive adults and continue life when they struggle so deeply. Read some of the following:
According to the National Center of Missing and Exploited Children:
- There is no iron clad way to determine the accurate number of missing or exploited children, or sex-trafficked cases.
- In 2017, there were 100,000 children / minors exploited through prostitution in the USA.
- In 2017: FBI – their National Crime Information Center say 460,700 children are missing with 11, 800 known runaways – most likely who are sex-trafficking victims.
- In the state of Texas there are between 3,000 & 7,000 children a year that are trafficked.
- Breaking down the 3,000 – 7,000 children – where do they come from? 74% of those children were in the care of CPS or foster care when they went missing.
- Underage runaways or children at risk according to the State of Human Trafficking in Texas.
Any one thing listed below impacts a woman within a family who faces these types of circumstances:
- Loss of stable living conditions
- Loss of financial support / job
- Long-term poverty
- Release from incarceration
- Fractured families due to poverty, divorce, or death
- Sex-trafficking and prostitution
- Age out of foster care system – no family or connective support
- Predatory sex traffickers
- Sexual abuse inside or outside the home
- Gang and drug activity
- Drug addiction
- Peer pressure for sexual activity
- Involvement in sex-trade or involuntary prostitution
- Negative internet sites and influences.
Restoration Ranch, TX is in the process of Phase I our our program – to build the foundation of our ministry. Phase I includes the following:
- Purchase a minimum of 50 fenced acres with a main house of 3,00-5000 sq. ft. in the main house (4 bed/3 bath).
- Renovation to the main house to include administrative space and furnishings.
- Build on-site (2) dorm houses for 10-15 residents & 4 staff, @ 3500 sq. feet each.
- Purchase furnishings for each house.
- Build a chapel which seats 100 people where Sunday services will be held.
- Obtain a multi-purpose metal building (with commercial kitchen, walk-in fridge and freezer) for on-site education program, art, music, exercise, donor activities and training.
- Build a multi-purpose building used for school, exercise, general meetings, staff training, ranch fundraising events and commissary.
We minister to at-risk women ages 18-65.
For more information about our services and programs, please visit our Programs Page.
Help Us Help Women
Won’t you consider donating towards our building fund to help establish this ministry to women? Your gift is tax deductible and greatly appreciated. Use our convenient Donate button at the top of this page.